- 1 box brownie mix & water, vegetable oil and egg called for on brownie mix box
- 1/3 cup butter, softened
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 1/3 cups powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp milk
- 3/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 3 tbsp butter
- 1/2 cup peanut butter chips
- Heat oven to 350°F (325°F for dark or nonstick pan). Grease bottom of 8-inch or 9-inch square pan with cooking spray or shortening. Make brownies as directed on box. Cool completely, about 1 hour.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, beat butter, peanut butter, powdered sugar, and milk on medium speed until smooth. Spread mixture evenly over brownie base.
- In a small microwavable bowl, microwave chocolate chips and butter uncovered on High 30-60 seconds and stir until smooth. Cool 10 minutes and then spread over filling. Sprinkle peanut butter chips over chocolate, pressing lightly to set. Refrigerate about 30 minutes or until set. Cut into squares and enjoy!
*Adapted from Betty Crocker