- 5 slices of thick-cut bacon
- 1 stick unsalted butter, melted
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs (about 6-7 full sheets)
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
a baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray with cooking spray. Line
slices of bacon on baking sheet and bake until golden brown, about 17-20
minutes. Place bacon strips on top of paper towels to drain and set
- Lower oven heat to 350.
- Melt butter in a microwave-safe bowl and add graham cracker crumbs to butter and mix with a wooden spoon.
- Spray a 13x9" pan with cooking spray and spread graham cracker crumbs on the bottom.
bacon has cooled, break into small crumbles or pieces. In a mixing
bowl, toss the bacon, chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, and coconut
together and spread over graham crackers.
- Spread the condensed milk over the top.
for 25-30 minutes or until graham cracker crust is golden brown. Allow
bars to cool completely before cutting into squares and serving.