- 40 Saltine Crackers
- 1 cup of butter
- 1 cup of brown sugar
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup of chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with wax paper and fill with crackers. If
crackers don’t fit perfectly, break in half so you can cover the entire
- In a small saucepan, melt butter and sugar and bring to a boil for 3 minutes. Pour brown sugar mix over crackers gently.
- Bake for about 3-4 minutes.
- Remove from oven and pour chocolate chips evenly over brown sugar mix.
- Put baking sheet back in oven for 1 more minute. Remove pan and evenly smooth out chocolate. Sprinkle nuts on top.
- Allow to completely cool. Break into pieces and enjoy!