- 12 ounces semisweet chocolate
- 12 ounces white chocolate
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil, divided
- 1 can (15oz) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 tsp peppermint extract
- 8-10 drops of green food coloring
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Spray an 8×8 pan with non-stick spray.
- Add semisweet chocolate to a microwave bowl with 1 tbsp of the vegetable oil and microwave until melted and smooth. Add half of the sweetened condensed milk and the vanilla. Stir with a spatula until combined (mixture will be thick), then spread evenly in the bottom of the pan. Place in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Add white chocolate to a microwave bowl with 1 tbsp of oil and microwave until melted and smooth. Add in remaining condensed milk, peppermint extract, and food coloring and stir until combined. Add white chocolate on top of chocolate, spreading evenly to coat. Top with chocolate chips and chill in the refrigerator for 60-90 minutes. When set, cut into squares.
*Adapted from How Sweet it is