- 1 stick unsalted butter, melted
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs (about 6-7 full sheets)
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- Melt butter in microwave and mix with graham cracker crumbs.
- Spread graham cracker crumbs on the bottom of a 13×9″ pan.
- Layer the chocolate chips over the graham cracker crumbs.
- Layer the butterscotch chips over the chocolate chips.
- Spread the condensed milk over the top.
- Sprinkle the top of condensed milk with shredded coconut.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until graham cracker crust is golden brown.