- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup old-fashioned oats
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 squares of Ghirardelli Intense Dark Sea Salt Soiree Chocolate, crumbled into pieces
- In a medium sauce pan, bring milk and salt to a boil. Stir in the oats, reduce heat to low, and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add the cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, and pumpkin, cook 2 to 3 minutes or until desired consistency.
- Divide oatmeal into two bowls and top each with brown sugar and chocolate crumbles.
Adapted from Sweet Pea's Kitchen