Have fun celebrating St. Patrick's Day with this fun scavenger hunt.
- Print out the clues provided below on green paper or have your child color them.
- Hide clues 2-18 around the house and place a pot of gold (the prize) at the location of your last prize. You can choose to do all clues or only 10. It is up to you and your child's ability.
- You will want to place the clues according to the pictures or descriptions given. Ex: Clue 1 is a table so you will want to place clue 2 on or under a table in your house. When they find find clue 2 under the table, they will see that they need to go to the refrigerator to look for the next clue.
- Provide your child with the first clue. It is fun to place it by their clothes when they are getting dressed or under their lunch plate.
- Final step: Have fun watching or helping your child complete the scavenger hunt!!