I am an assistant professor at Nanjing University. I obtained my PhD degree from Université Paris-Sud and Nankai University in September 2014, under the supervision of Ahmed Abbes and Lei Fu. From 2015 to 2017, I was a JSPS Postdoctoral fellow at Graduate School of Mathematical Sciences, the University of Tokyo, working with Takeshi Saito. Form August 2017 to July 2018, I was a Post-doc at Max-Planck Institute for Mathematics in Bonn.
Here is my CV.
Email Address: huhaoyu (at) nju.edu.cn & huhaoyu1987 (at) gmail.com
Arithmetic Algebraic Geometry, especially ramification theory of l-adic sheaves and related topics.
Publications and Preprints
- Ramification and nearby cycles for l-adic sheaves on relative curves. Tohoku Math. J. (2) 67 (2015), no. 2, 153–194. (Journal, Arxiv)
- Refined characteristic class and conductor formula. Math. Z. 281 (2015), no. 1-2, 571–609. (Journal, Arxiv)
- (With Enlin Yang) Semi-continuity for total dimension divisors of étale sheaves. Internat. J. Math. 28 (2017), no. 1, 1750001. (Journal, Arxiv)
- (With Enlin Yang) Relative singular support and the semi-continuity of characteristic cycles for étale sheaves. Selecta Math. New Ser. Vol. 24, Issue 3, (2018), 2235–2273. (Journal, Arxiv)
- Logarithmic ramifications of étale sheaves by restricting to curves. IMRN, rnx228 (2017), (Journal, Arxiv)
- Purely inseparable extensions and ramification filtrations. Acta Mathematica Sinica, English Series, Online first, (2019). (Journal, Arxiv)
- (With J.-B. Teyssier) Characteristic cycle and wild ramification of nearby cycles of l-adic sheaves, Pre-print (2019). (Arxiv)
Ramification et cycles proches pour les faisceaux l-adiques sur un schéma au-dessus d'un trait. Thèse de doctorat. Université Paris-Sud, Sep. 2014.
It consists first two articles of the publications.
Semi-continuity of total dimension divisors for l-adic sheaves (research announcement). To appear at RIMS Kokyuroku Besstasu, Algebraic Number Theory and Related Topics 2015.
It is a research announcement of the third article of the publications. Please click on here.