Hao (Harry) Feng
I am an Assistant Professor in the Department of Population & Quantitative Health Sciences at Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine. I received my Ph.D. degree from the Department of Biostatistics and Bioinformatics at Emory University.
My official PQHS website: Link
Curriculum Vitae: View PDF
Google Scholar: Link
- Ph.D. Biostatistics, 2014 - 2019. Emory University, Atlanta, Georgia.
Advisor: Hao Wu
- Statistical Methodology: Bioinformatics, computational biology, methods in -omics data, machine learning.
- Applications: Epigenetics, cell-free DNA, single-cell RNA/BS-seq, biomarker discovery, mental diseases, neurodegenerative disease, PTSD, cancers.
Awards and Honors:
- Senior PhD Student Presentation Award @ Emory, 2018
- ENAR Distinguished Student Paper Award, 2017
- Michael Kutner Distinguished Doctoral Student Award, 2017
- SAMSI travel award for epigenetics workship, 2015
- Finalist of the Charles C. Shepard Award, the best master’s thesis of the Rollins School of Public Health, 2013
- Outstanding Student Scholarship from USTC Overseas Alumni Foundation, 2007
Email: hxf155 [AT] case [DOT] edu