- Malaysia (pronounced or ) is a federal constitutional monarchy in Southeast Asia. It consists of thirteen states and three federal territories and has a total landmass of .CIA. [https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/my.html The World Fact Book: Malaysia].
- A country in Southeast Asia; pop. 23,522,000; capital, Kuala Lumpur; languages, Malay (official), English, Tamil, Chinese dialects
- a constitutional monarchy in southeastern Asia on Borneo and the Malay Peninsula; achieved independence from the United Kingdom in 1957
- (malaysian) a native or inhabitant of Malaysia
- The Hankook Tire group, based in Seoul, South Korea is the seventh largest tire company in the world . Established in 1941 as the Chosun Tire Company, it was renamed Hankook Tire Manufacturing in 1968.
- A rubber covering, typically inflated or surrounding an inflated inner tube, placed around a wheel to form a flexible contact with the road
- A strengthening band of metal fitted around the rim of a wheel
- (tyre) tire: hoop that covers a wheel; "automobile tires are usually made of rubber and filled with compressed air"
- (tyre) Sur: a port in southern Lebanon on the Mediterranean Sea; formerly a major Phoenician seaport famous for silks
- A tire (in American English) or tyre (in British English) is a ring-shaped covering that fits around a wheel rim to protect it and enable better vehicle performance by providing a flexible cushion that absorbs shock while keeping the wheel in close contact with the ground.
hankook tyres malaysia - BARSKA Blackhawk
BARSKA Blackhawk 20-60x60 Angled Spotting Scope with Tripod, Soft Carrying Case And Premium Hard Case
20-60x60 WP Spotting Scope
Blackhawk spotters set the standard for portability, optical performance, and value, and this 20-60x60 angled scope is no exception. The Blackhawk offers a variable 20x to 60x magnification range, allowing you to lock on to your subject and zoom in for greater detail--an essential trait for the hunter, target shooter, birder, or outdoor naturalist. The scope's multicoated optics and large 60mm objective lens, meanwhile, deliver crisp, clear views, ensuring a performance that soars beyond your expectations. And the Blackhawk spotter is 100 percent waterproof and fogproof, with a shock-absorbing armor helping it hold up to rough conditions. Other details include a glare-reducing extendable sunshade, a panhead lever tripod, and both soft and hard carrying cases. Blackhawk spotters are backed by Barska's limited lifetime warranty.
Magnification: 20 to 60x
Objective lens: 60mm
Prism type: Porro
Prism glass: BaK-4
Eyepiece system: Angled
Exit pupil: 3mm @ 20x; 1mm @ 60x
Field of view: 91 feet @ 1,000 yards (20x); 45 feet @ 1,000 yards (60x)
Close focus: 23 feet
Eye relief: 18mm @ 20x; 15mm @ 60x
Length: 14.86 inches
Weight: 2.86 pounds
Warranty: Limited lifetime
Barska is a worldwide sport optics company with strong brand recognition within the optics industry, with corporate offices in La Verne, California, and warehouses and distribution centers in La Verne and Shanghai, China. Barska offers an extensive line of precision sport optics products, such as binoculars, riflescopes, spotting scopes, and telescopes. The product range has been designed and built with the latest optical technology, allowing users to enjoy all their favorite leisure time outdoor activities, including bird watching, outdoor observation, hunting, fishing, stargazing, concerts, and sporting events.
This lovely shot was taken by my sister during her journey to Malaysia. Oh how I wish I had been with her... :) <3
Hankook V12 Tires MINI JCW Challenge Wheels
Hankook V12 Tires_MINI JCW Challenge Wheels