Welcome to Handing Wang's homepage!
- Computational Intelligence
- Nature-Inspired Computation
- Multi-Objective Optimization
- Data-Driven Optimization
- Surrogate-Assisted Evolutionary Algorithm
- Data Mining
- Real-World Applications
- 2006–2010: Bachelor of Engineering, School of Electronic Engineering, Xidian University, Xi’an. China
- 2010–2015: Doctor of Engineering, Key Laboratory of Intelligent Perception and Image Understanding of Ministry of Education, Xidian University, Xi’an. China
- 2018-now: Professor, School of Artificial Intelligence, Xidian University, China
- 2015–2018: Research Fellow, Department of Computer Science, University of Surrey, UK. Funded by an EPSRC grant (No. EP/M017869/1) on “Data-driven surrogate-assisted evolutionary fluid dynamic optimisation”.
- 2012–2013: Visiting Student, CERCIA, University of Birmingham, UK. Funded by an EU FP7 IRSES grant (No.247619) on “Nature Inspired Computation and its Applications (NICaiA)”.
- 2016/8: Visiting Staff, Optimization Group, University of Jyvaskyla, Finland.Funded by FiDiPro Project DeCoMo: "Decision Support for Complex Multiobjective Optimization Problems''.
- 2015/12-2016/5:Honda Research Institute Europe, Preference modeling and articulation in multi-objective optimization and decision-making (CI).
- 2017/4-2018/3: NHS Endowment Research Grant, Modelling and optimizing complex aeromedical retrieval systems: a pilot study (CI).
- 2018: Shaanxi Thousand Talents Plan (Young Professionals) Program in China
- 2017: Outstanding Doctoral Dissertation of Shaanxi Province
- 2017: Outstanding Doctoral Dissertation of Xidian University
- 2014: National Scholarship of China
- 2010: University Outstanding Graduate of Xidian University
- 2009: Second Prize of Shaanxi Province in National Electronic Design Competition for University Students
- 2008: National Scholarship of China