- Is it an on-going or one time activity?
- Who’s responsible for the planning/ implementation? Will they actually do it?
- What is the purpose?
- Does it fit the purpose of both sides?
- Does it fit the grade level standards? (applies to Hamline Elementary)
- Does it fit the curriculum? Mapping? (applies to Hamline Elementary)
- Will both sides benefit?
- How does it benefit both sides?
- Who does it involve? Who does it benefit/impact?
- Does the activity meet our common values?
- How do you measure the success, impact, and results? (i.e.: rubrics, reflections, surveys, discussions, etc.)
In addition, mini-grant proposals will be evaluated by the advisory committee on these criteria:
- Anticipated positive impact of the project on the collaborative relationship
- Creativity and innovation of the project (consider use of diversity or interdisciplinary efforts)
- Advancement of the mission and vision of the collaboration (click HERE to check mission and vision)
- We will be awarding grants up to a total of $2000.00 for the entire academic year.
Please note that Mini Grants cannot be used to pay a person for doing a collaborative project.
Contact Margot Howard at 651-895-0715 or firstname.lastname@example.org