Large Group Events
|Large Group Events (LGE's) typically occur three times a year. It is the only time that all the Hamline University mentors and their Hamline Elementary buddies gather together for celebration, games, and solidarity. |
2013-2014 LGE Dates:
Large Group Event Rules & Guidelines
- All buddy pairs must walk together with the large group. Mentors may not be able to walk their buddy to or from the event alone.
- If you cannot attend the LGE, your buddy will not be able to attend.
- You must RSVP for each Large Group Event. This can be accomplished through an electronic RSVP form which is e-mailed to all volunteers and located here on this page.
- All mentors must check-in at Hamline Elementary in the main lobby area before the event begins. Check-in occurs with members of the Executive Board at the check-in table.
- The Large Group Event may count towards your weekly visit with your buddy for that week only. However, you are allowed to meet with your buddy that week on your regular time as well.
R.S.V.P. for the next Large Group EventMentors must RSVP before attending a large group event.
You will receive an invitation via e-mail.
You can also RSVP to the upcoming Large Group Event by completing the form below*
*The RSVP form will be available soon.