The Hamline to Hamline Collaboration is housed in the Wesley Center.
Both Hamline Elementary and Hamline University share resources in order to sustain the partnership.
Coordinator of the Collaboration:
Assistant to the Collaboration:
- Hamline University Staff/Faculty pair with a Hamline Elementary classroom to provide academic programming or instruction
- Hamline University students mentor Hamline Elementary students
- Hamline Elementary students report Collaboration news through a journalism class taught by Hamline University students
- Hamline University students tutor in Hamline Elementary classrooms
- Funding for collaboration projects, available through an application process
- Hamline Education courses and clinicals pair with Hamline Elementary classrooms.