1. Cook ground meat in large skillet and then drain.
2. Add onions and cook for approx 5 minutes.
3. Transfer meat and onion mixture into chili pot.
4. Add remainder of ingredients.
5. Cook on low-med for approx 1 hour. Stir occasionally throughout cooking.
*You could also cook this in a crockpot. Cook meat, add the remaining ingredients, and cook for 6-8 hours on low OR 3-4 hours on high.
© Half of Gabby. For personal use only, not to be copied, distributed, altered or sold. www.halfofgabby.com