Makes 20 Bars
• 2 cups UNSWEETENED COCONUT
• 1/2 cup COCONUT OIL
• 1/2 cup WARM WATER
• 5 packets of STEVIA (NOT baking stevia) (you can add more to desired sweetness)
• 1 tsp PURE VANILLA EXTRACT
• 1/4 tsp SALT
• 40 WHOLE ALMONDS (or desired nut or 1/4 cup chopped nuts)
• 1/3 cup DARK CHOCOLATE CHIPS (or chopped up dark chocolate squares)
• 1 tsp additional COCONUT OIL
1. Put coconut in medium bowl.
2. In a small bowl, mix stevia packets with warm tap water until dissolved. Add to coconut bowl and mix well.
3. Put 1/2c coconut oil in small microwavable bowl and nuke until melted in 10 second intervals. (It takes 2 times for me).
4. Add melted coconut oil, vanilla, and salt to coconut bowl and mix well.
5. Line an 8 x 8 square baking dish w/ parchment paper and spread coconut out evenly.
6. Put in refrigerator for 1 hour to harden.
7. Estimate the middle of each bar and place 2 almonds in the middle of each bar.
8. Place dark chocolate and 1 tsp of coconut oil in a small microwavable dish and nuke until melted in 15-20 second intervals, mixing in between each. (It takes 2 times for me).
9. With a small spoon, pour a little bit of chocolate over each pair of almonds.
10. Put back in fridge until chocolate hardens, about 15-20 minutes.
11. Grab parchment paper and lift bars out of dish. Cut bars right on parchment paper. Store in fridge.
© Half of Gabby. For personal use only, not to be copied, distributed, altered or sold. www.halfofgabby.com