Makes approximately 54 pieces (3/4" squares)
- 1 cup COCONUT OIL
- 1/3 cup UNSWEETENED COCOA
- 1/3 cup COCONUT MILK (Regular, not lite)
- 1/3 cup HONEY
- 1/3 cup UNSWEETENED COCONUT FLAKES
- 1/2 cup WALNUTS (Chopped)
- 2 packets of STEVIA (Not baking stevia)
- 1 tsp PURE VANILLA EXTRACT
- 1/4 cup Additional WALNUTS (Optional)
- Melt coconut oil in microwave for 10 seconds at a time until oil is completely melted (It took me 2 times).
- Add cocoa and mix by hand until blended.
- Add the next 6 ingredients (All except for the additional 1/4 cup of walnuts) and mix.
- Line a 8" x 4" loaf pan with parchment paper.
- Pour fudge mixture into loaf pan and put in fridge for approximately 50-60 minutes.
- Take out of fridge and sprinkle the additional 1/4 cup of walnuts evenly over the fudge. With hands, press nuts into the top of the fudge. Put back in fridge until fully hardened and ready to cut (1-2 hours).
- Grab parchment paper and lift fudge out of pan. Cut fudge right on the paper.
- Store fudge in refrigerator in a sealed container. Will keep for 7-9 days.
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION: Nutritional information has been calculated for 54 servings, including the 1/4 cup of additional walnuts.
SERVING SIZE: 1 piece of fudge: 58 Calories, 6g Fat, 2g Carbs, 2g Sugar, Fiber and Protein both <1g
© Half of Gabby. For
personal use only, not to be copied, distributed, altered or sold.