Haiku Northwest is an active group. Click these links to see photos of some of our recent activities. For many photos (if still on this site rather than on albums hosted elsewhere), you can click the photo to see an enlarged version. See below the list of links to see slideshows of selected events.
- Miscellaneous photos
- Joint meeting of Haiku Northwest with the Port Townsend haiku group, Saturday, November 8, 2008
- Seabeck Haiku Getaway retreat photos, October 10–12, 2008
- Aki Matsuri (Japanese Fall Festival) at Bellevue Community College, September 6–7, 2008
- Joint meeting of Haiku Northwest with the Port Townsend haiku group, Saturday, July 11, 2009
- Kubota Garden visit—joint meeting of Haiku Northwest and Port Townsend haiku groups, Saturday, September 26, 2009
- Helen Russell's 100th Birthday Party on November 21, 2009
- Haiku Northwest Holiday Potluck, December 3, 2009
- Seabeck Haiku Getaway retreat photos, October 16–18, 2009
- Haiku Society of America national meeting at the Seattle Asian Art Museum, June 25–27, 2010
- Haiku on Sticks installation at Seattle's Arts in Nature festival, August 21, 2010
- Joint meeting of Haiku Northwest with the Port Townsend haiku group, Saturday, October 2, 2010
If you have photos you'd like to add, please contact Michael Dylan Welch at WelchM@aol.com
Photo by Michael Dylan Welch (Fort Worden bunkers, Port Townsend, Washington).