HACKENSACK NISSAN - 1993 NISSAN TRUCK PARTS - JEFF SCHMITT NISSAN.
- A city in northeastern New Jersey, east of Paterson; pop. 37,049
- The Hackensack was the exonym given to a band of Lenape, a Native American people. "Hackensack" was a European derivation of the Lenape word for what is now northeastern New Jersey along the Hudson River and Hackensack Rivers.
- Essex Street, known as Hackensack during the Erie Railroad era, is a New Jersey Transit rail station on the Pascack Valley Line. The station is one of two rail stations in Hackensack, New Jersey and is located at Essex Street, three blocks from Polifly Road.
- Hackensack is a city in Bergen County, New Jersey, United States and the county seat of Bergen County. Although informally called Hackensack, it was officially named New Barbadoes Township until 1921. As of the United States 2000 Census, the city population was 42,677.
- Nissan is a 200 km long stream in southwest Sweden. It ends in the Kattegat bay of the North Sea in Halmstad.
- the Hebrew month in which Passover falls; mandated by the Torah to occur in the (beginning of) spring
- Nisan: the seventh month of the civil year; the first month of the ecclesiastic year (in March and April)
This is a view as the Hackensack River looks today.
Hackensack Frisbee team
Frisbee. the Hackensack Frisbee team