Download Head-to-Head Atari Adventure
version 2.0 - h2hadventure-installer.exe
- Download and run
- Will install and create a desktop shortcut
- Security may warn you this file is "not often downloaded" (too true) or that the signature needs to be updated (see below for explanation). Go ahead and install anyway.
- Can be uninstalled through Control Panel or through uninstaller at location where adventure was installed.
- If Windows prompts you about allowing inbound traffic, select all networks and allow it.
version 2.0 - adventure.pkg
- Download and open.
- Your Mac will refuse. You will be told it cannot check it for malicious software (see below for explanation). You need to
- open "System Preferences"
- click "Security & Privacy"
- click the "General" tab
- click "Open Anyway"
- Click "Open" on the popup that appears
- Follow instructions on the installer (your installer window may be hidden behind other windows at this point) and it will install in /Applications.
version 2.0 - adventure.apk
- Visit link with Android phone, download apk and agree to install
version 2.0 - H2HAdventure.Linux.zip
Security Warnings Explained
When this application was built 2 years ago I paid $400 and was aided by Junto Media LLC to get a grade A certificate stating this app can be trusted. The certificate expired after a year and I did not pay the money to renew, but aside from being expired the application you download is signed and verifiably safe.