- A shag cut is a hairstyle that has been layered. The layers make the hair full around the crown, and the hair thins to fringes around the edges. The style has been popularized by various actresses, including Florence Henderson in the 1970s and in the early 2000s Meg Ryan.
- The language of the gypsies; Romany
- A member of a traveling people with dark skin and hair who speak Romany and traditionally live by seasonal work, itinerant trade, and fortune-telling. Gypsies are now found mostly in Europe, parts of North Africa, and North America, but are believed to have originated in the Indian subcontinent
- a member of a people with dark skin and hair who speak Romany and who traditionally live by seasonal work and fortunetelling; they are believed to have originated in northern India but now are living on all continents (but mostly in Europe, North Africa, and North America)
- Romany: the Indic language of the Gypsies
- A nomadic or free-spirited person
- itinerant: a laborer who moves from place to place as demanded by employment; "itinerant traders"
gypsy shag haircut - Boys Teen
Boys Teen Star Halloween Wig Brown-One Size
Get in on the cultural phenomenon that became one of the most copied hairstyles among teenage boys with our Justin Bieber Wig. The longer hairstyle formerly worn by Justin Bieber was very popular amongst teenage girls and became part of his image. Our Justin Bieber Wig features brown synthetic hair in a trendy, modern shag cut with swept forward fringe. The shaggy, front-flipping hairstyle is top heavy with long layers and will have you looking like a music idol and ladies' man. Our Justin Bieber wig is an ideal accessory for completing your teen heartthrob, pretty boy, celebrity or Justin Bieber costume. One size fits teens and adults.
CHARITY FRONT, HAIR RAIZERS SALON, BRADENTON, FLORIDA
MY (CHARITY) NEW HAIR COLOR & HAIRCUT. STEPH HOOKED ME UP!! WE DID A BLEACH CAP 20 VOL PRAVANA PURE LIGHT FOR 10 MIN TO BREAK MY BASE THEN MIXTURE OD PRAVANA VIVIDS RED, WILD ORCHID, MAGENTA & PURPLE.
part of an archival project, featuring the photographs of nick dewolf
gypsy shag haircut
Smash musical about the life of stripper Gypsy Rose Lee. Natalie Wood plays the vaudeville singer-turned-burlesque star, with Rosalind Russell as her abrasive stage mother. The Stephen Sondheim-Jule Styne score includes such gems as "Everything's Coming Up Roses," "Small World" and "You Gotta Have a Gimmick." With Karl Malden, Ann Jillian. 143 min. Widescreen; Soundtrack: English Dolby Digital Surround stereo; Subtitles: English (SDH), French; bonus short "The Pied Piper of Guadalupe" (1961); outtake musical numbers; theatrical trailer.