- Secured over $700,000 in funding in 2014-2015 for much-need renovations to West Portal Playground.
- Obtained grant from Invest In Neighborhoods for beautifying awnings and signs on West Portal Ave.
- Co-Sponsored 2012 D7 Supervisor Candidates forum with West of Twin Peaks Central Council.
- Co-Sponsored the 2011 Mayoral Candidates forum with the West of Twin Peaks Central Council.
- Purchased and donated pull-down projection screen for the West Portal Playground Clubhouse.
- Actively involved in neighborhood zoning issues along West Portal Avenue.
- Ongoing work with merchants of West Portal Association to support thriving commercial district.
- Worked with SF Rec & Park to build the clubhouse and to renovate the West Portal Playground.
- Contracted and funded pedestrian safety study.
- Raised money to help rebuild the West Portal Library
- Helped develop special requirements for housing construction on Edgehill Mountain for safety reasons
- Raised money for open space on Edgehill Mountain
- Participated in the Lake Merced Task Force, an organization whose work increased the water level and improved the water quality at Lake Merced