Hello, my name is Greg W. Locke. I am a writer, painter and filmmaker currently living in Fort Wayne, Indiana. You can explore my artwork HERE and my film work HERE

After years of working in the film industry in New York City, I moved back to my hometown of Fort Wayne and began working at Sweetwater. In the 20 or so months that I've been back in Fort Wayne I have focused my free time on painting and screenwriting. HERE is a music video I recently shot, directed, edited and produced for a great Fort Wayne-based band called Mic City Sons.

I am headed back to NYC soon to shoot a short film with some very talented actors. I am funding the project on my own, and it's become a little more expensive than I had planned on it being. In order to offset some of those costs, I am now attempting to sell  some of my paintings on the cheap. You can look through the available paintings HERE. If you've ever considered buying one of my paintings, now is the time. I will really appreciate any and every sale. If you've not yet watched the video on the Homepage, please watch that HERE. It goes into great detail about this sale.

10% of all sales will go to Mental Health America of Northeast Indiana and the remaining 90% will go towards the making of the film.

If you are in the Fort Wayne area you can pickup your painting at my downtown apartment. If you live outside of Fort Wayne, I can ship your painting to you within two weeks of your payment for $15 extra.

I accept Venmo, Paypal and cash. If you'd rather donate money, you can do so via the Venmo code on the HOMEPAGE.

Thank you for your consideration. If you feel like helping out, please share this site on social media. Thx. Contact Greg at gregwlocke@gmail.com.