We also have a Resource Highlights blog series
Networking, Alumni Connections, and Career Development
Advocacy and Support
- Mediation@MIT - mediation practice and training.
- Ombuds office - helps people express concerns, resolve disputes, manage conflicts, and learn more productive ways of communicating.
- REFs - Resources for Easing Friction and Stress--low barrier, informal, confidential peer counseling service.
- Student Support Services (S^3)
- provides personal advice, consultation, special support, and advocacy
(helping with leaves, withdrawals, excused absences, etc.).
- MIT Guidelines for Raising Complaints about Harassment
- Ombuds - Discuss or Surface a Concern
Women's Groups @ MIT
Health and Wellness
General Health and Wellness
Violence and Assault Prevention and Awareness
Nutrition and Fitness
Housing, Childcare, Family, Spouses & Partners
Other Women's Groups
Boston and Cambridge
General Interest - Books, Art, Film and Classes about Women and Gender
Blogs, Articles and Organizations of Interest
Film and Culture
- Chicks Make Flicks - curated film series presenting work by New England women filmmakers. Free admission; screenings are followed by discussion.
- Technology and Culture Forum
- sponsors lectures and symposia that address critical issues:
exploring the role of science in promoting changes, ethical implications
of innovation, etc.
Courses and Research
Other Resource Collections