- A ceiling fan is a device suspended from the ceiling of a room, which employs hub-mounted rotating paddles to air.
- (Ceiling Fans) The earliest fans were belt driven ceiling fans. Later on electric motors were introduced into ceiling fans. Besides the designs similar to modern ceiling fans, there were also designs that used desk fan motors in unusual configurations such as Gyro fans.
- A mechanical device used for air circulation and to provide cooling.
- United States musician who was the first to use the vibraphone as a jazz instrument (1913-2002)
- A city in southeastern Virginia, on the harbor of Hampton Roads, on Chesapeake Bay; pop. 146,437
- Hampton is an Interim Biogeographic Regionalisation for Australia (IBRA) region in Western Australia. data
- The Hampton was a British car made by the Hampton Engineering Company which was based in Kings Norton, Birmingham from 1912 to 1918 and at Dudbridge in Stroud, Gloucestershire from 1918 to 1933
- restore by replacing a part or putting together what is torn or broken; "She repaired her TV set"; "Repair my shoes please"
- Fix or mend (a thing suffering from damage or a fault)
- Put right (a damaged relationship or unwelcome situation)
- the act of putting something in working order again
- Make good (such damage) by fixing or repairing it
- a formal way of referring to the condition of something; "the building was in good repair"
- A broad inlet of the sea where the land curves inward
- (used of animals especially a horse) of a moderate reddish-brown color
- An indentation or recess in a range of hills or mountains
- an indentation of a shoreline larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf
- utter in deep prolonged tones
hampton bay ceiling fan repair - Westinghouse Lighting
Westinghouse Lighting 7214100 Harmony Two-Light 48-Inch Two-Blade Indoor Ceiling Fan, Brushed Nickel with Opal Frosted Glass
Westinghouse Lighting 7214100 Harmony 48" Two Blade Indoor Ceiling,Brushed Nickel Bring balance and serenity to your home with the Harmony ceiling fan. Contemporary and refined, the Harmony features a brushed nickel finish, integrated opal frosted glass light fixture, and two paddle-shaped weathered maple plywood blades. Harmonizing style and function, this unique ceiling fan relies on a silicon steel motor with triple capacitor to provide powerful, quiet circulation. Three fan speeds and a reversible switch help keep you comfortable. In warm weather, run the fan counterclockwise to stay cool. In cold weather, run it clockwise to recirculate warm air from the ceiling, eliminating cold spots and drafts. Westinghouse Lighting 7214100 Harmony 48" Two Blade Indoor Ceiling,Brushed Nickel Features: 48-inch two-light indoor ceiling fan with two blades 153-by-20-millimeter silicon steel motor with triple capacitor for powerful and quiet air circulation Three fan speeds (high/medium/low) and reversible switch for customized comfort Two paddle-shaped weathered maple plywood blades Ideal for rooms up to 144 square feet (12 by 12 feet) with standard 8-foot ceilings Adaptable to remote control (sold separately) Can be used with a dimmer Refined brushed nickel finish Lifetime motor warranty; two-year warranty on all other parts Westinghouse Lighting 7214100 Harmony 48" Two Blade Indoor Ceiling,Brushed Nickel Specifications: Airflow: 4,881 cfm Energy Usage: 53 watts without lights Airflow Efficiency: 92 cfm per watt
Offering a refined, contemporary, the 48-inch Westinghouse 7214100 Harmony two-light, two-blade indoor ceiling fan has a look that balances well with almost any decor. It features a brushed nickel finish, integrated opal frosted glass light fixture, and two paddle-shaped weathered maple plywood blades. This fan features a whisper-quiet motor with a three-speed reversible switch that allows for customizing air movement. It also can also be used with an optional remote control (sold separately).
Refined, contemporary with two paddle-shaped weathered maple plywood blades (view larger).
7214100 Harmony Two-Light, Two-Blade Indoor Ceiling Fan At a Glance:
48-inch diameter fan with opal frosted glass light fixture
Ideal for rooms up to 144 square feet (12 by 12 feet)
Brushed nickel finish with reversible weathered maple plywood blades
Includes two candelabra-base, globe-style, 60-watt bulbs
Lifetime motor warranty, 2 years on other parts
The fan provides airflow at up to 4,881 cubic feet per minute (cfm) at its highest speed. It is rated to operate at 53 watts at high speed (without the lighting on), which gives it an airflow efficiency rating of 92 cfm per watt. (As a comparison, 36-inch to 48-inch ceiling fans have airflow efficiencies ranging from approximately 71 to 86 cfm per watt at high speed.
Designed for rooms up to 144 square feet (12 by 12 feet), the Harmony utilizes a 153-by-20-millimeter silicon steel motor with triple capacitor for powerful, quiet air circulation. The Harmony's lighting comes from two candelabra-base, globe-style, 60-watt bulbs (included). The plywood blades have a weathered maple finish and a 13-degree pitch. All Westinghouse fans are backed by a lifetime motor warranty and a two-year parts warranty.
Save Energy With Westinghouse Ceiling Fans
Ceiling fans can be an energy-saving, "green" addition to any home, adding more value than many homeowners realize. Most ceiling fans are very efficient, using only about as much power as a 100-watt light bulb. Used properly, ceiling fans can save you money in winter as well as summer: up to 10 percent in heating costs and up to 40 percent in air conditioning costs. And placement of a ceiling fan is important. Peak energy savings are realized by placing ceiling fan blades 10 to 12 inches below the ceiling and 7 to 9 feet above the floor.
Year-Round Comfort and Efficiency
For maximum energy savings as well as comfort throughout the four seasons, Westinghouse ceiling fans include a reversible switch that allows the ceiling fans to be used during cool or warm weather. In the summer, keep your home cool by running your ceiling fan counterclockwise. In the winter, run your ceiling fan clockwise to re-circulate warm air from the ceiling, eliminating cold spots and drafts.
What's in the Box
Westinghouse Harmony ceiling fan; 78-inch lead wire; 6-inch length by 3/4-inch diameter down rod; two candelabra-base 40-watt G16-1/2 light bulbs; installation instructions
Ceiling fan in the mattcave
ceiling fan and light
hampton bay ceiling fan repair
onder Hanger eight pack triples closet storage space by allowing you to hang up to five articles of clothing wrinkle-free on a single hanger. The easy "on and off" design allows each hanger to rest on a closet rod horizontally or drop down vertically to maximize storage and free up space. Won't bend or sag - strong enough to hold five winter coats! Ideal for apartments, dorms and older houses with limited closet space. Organize clothes, belts, purses and accessories too. Polypropylene, 9 3/4 x 1 x 1/4". Set of eight.