- Used to refer to a poor or squalid background or environment
- A channel at the side of a street for carrying off rainwater
- burn unsteadily, feebly, or low; flicker; "The cooling lava continued to gutter toward lower ground"
- flow in small streams; "Tears guttered down her face"
- a channel along the eaves or on the roof; collects and carries away rainwater
- A shallow trough fixed beneath the edge of a roof for carrying off rainwater
- Fix or mend (a thing suffering from damage or a fault)
- Put right (a damaged relationship or unwelcome situation)
- the act of putting something in working order again
- Make good (such damage) by fixing or repairing it
- a formal way of referring to the condition of something; "the building was in good repair"
- restore by replacing a part or putting together what is torn or broken; "She repaired her TV set"; "Repair my shoes please"
- tell anonymously; "The news were leaked to the paper"
- (of liquid, gas, etc.) Pass in or out through a hole or crack in such a way
- an accidental hole that allows something (fluid or light etc.) to enter or escape; "one of the tires developed a leak"
- be leaked; "The news leaked out despite his secrecy"
- (of a container or covering) Accidentally lose or admit contents, esp. liquid or gas, through a hole or crack
- (of secret information) Become known
pipes leak source repair--neighbours side
A lot of the work needed was a result of the neighbours leak, their tie in was not sealed properly, and they share a chimney that also has problems on the neighbour side, 2 pipes on neighbours side had to be repaired as it was leaking into 410 wellsely
Scrapping 45 feet of the tie-in roof and two feet going around chimney, roof cement and fabric
replaced gravel, to keep moist
Sealed several cracks on chimney with caulking
Fixed two pipes on neighbour roof to prevent leaking on his roof using fabric and cement
Fixed area where metal was sticking up on shingled roof
Reattached gutter where it was leaking
*future recommendation—two pipe flashing that need to be scrapped and repaired as they are rusted out, tar is cracked will have future leak*
Missing Roof Drip Edge
Exposed wood behind gutter so when it rains water run off shingles and runs behind gutter wood all over fascia wood, causing rotting fascia wood
Installed 8 feet of drip edge to stop leak so the water runs straight into gutter
It is Leaking more in that area because there is more water flow near chimney, and the heavy water flow is pulling gutter away from fascia that is rotting