The submission deadline for abstracts (10/31) has passed
- Language program evaluation at work: Uses, frameworks, methods, examples
- Learning-oriented assessment: Design and evaluation for use in language classrooms
- Student learning outcomes assessment: Accreditation, accountability, and improvement
- Assessment consequences: Investigating the impact of assessments on language learners, teachers, schools, communities, and societies
- Validity evaluation: Determining and improving the quality of assessments in use
- Social dimensions of language assessment
- Assessment innovations for testing new constructs and meeting new demands
Use the link at the bottom of the page to access the submission form.
- If you are submitting an individual paper, poster, or work-in-progress, please be prepared to copy and paste your title, abstract, and summary into text boxes at our submission interface (see below).
- If you are submitting a colloquium, please be prepared to upload the colloquium proposal file (in .doc, .docx, .rtf, or .pdf formats) via our submission interface (see below).
All submissions should include the following:
- Author(s) contact information and other details:
- Full name of principal presenter and contact information: affiliation, telephone, mailing address, email. All return correspondence will be to this individual only.
- Full names, affiliations, and email addresses of co-presenter(s) if any
- Presentation/Abstract details
- Presentation title (15 word limit)
- Abstract (300 word limit): Extended description of the presentation for committee review
- Presentation Summary (50 word limit): A brief description to be included in the conference program
- Abstract should be prepared for blinded review (no reference to the author or the author’s home institution included in the abstract)