Guntur Net Cafe Scandal. Village Cafe Santana Row.
Guntur Net Cafe Scandal
- An Internet café or cybercafé is a place which provides internet access to the public, usually for a fee. These businesses usually provide snacks and drinks, hence the café in the name. The fee for using a computer is usually charged as a time-based rate.
- Net Cafe was a US television series documenting the internet boom of the late 1990s. It was broadcast from 1996 to 2002 and hosted by Stewart Cheifet, Jane Wither, and Andrew deVries.
- A scandal is a widely publicized allegation or set of allegations that damages the reputation of an institution, individual or creed. A scandal may be based on true or false allegations or a mixture of both.
- The outrage or anger caused by such an action or event
- a disgraceful event
- disgraceful gossip about the private lives of other people
- Rumor or malicious gossip about such events or actions
- An action or event regarded as morally or legally wrong and causing general public outrage
- A city in eastern India, in Andhra Pradesh; pop. 471,000
- Guntur is a Lok Sabha parliamentary constituency of Andhra Pradesh.
- Guntur (గుంటూరు, गुंटूर, گنٹور) is a city and a municipal corporation in the Indian state of Andhra Pradesh, located to the north and west of the Bay of Bengal. It is approximately to the south of the capital, New Delhi.
Guntur and Melati
Guntur (male) and Melati (female) Sumatran tigers, 1 year, 5 1/2 months old. National Zoo, Washington DC, November 4, 2007. D2D9077
Guntur, Sumatran Tiger Cub. National Zoo, April 8. 2007. D2B7191