- Make good (such damage) by fixing or repairing it
- Put right (a damaged relationship or unwelcome situation)
- Fix or mend (a thing suffering from damage or a fault)
- restore by replacing a part or putting together what is torn or broken; "She repaired her TV set"; "Repair my shoes please"
- the act of putting something in working order again
- a formal way of referring to the condition of something; "the building was in good repair"
- An institution for educating children
- The buildings used by such an institution
- educate in or as if in a school; "The children are schooled at great cost to their parents in private institutions"
- The students and staff of a school
- an educational institution; "the school was founded in 1900"
- a building where young people receive education; "the school was built in 1932"; "he walked to school every morning"
- shoot with a gun
- A device for discharging something (e.g., insecticide, grease, or electrons) in a required direction
- A weapon incorporating a metal tube from which bullets, shells, or other missiles are propelled by explosive force, typically making a characteristic loud, sharp noise
- a weapon that discharges a missile at high velocity (especially from a metal tube or barrel)
- artillery: large but transportable armament
- A gunman
gun repair school - Stanley Bostitch
Stanley Bostitch AntiJam Electric Stapler Value Pack with 5,000 B8 Powercrown Staples (B8E-VALUE)
The B8 Impulse 45 Electric Stapler is the ultimate heavy duty stapler for those who expect nothing but the best. It offers a unique blend superior performance and sophisticated design, suitable for any office. If you frequently have a high volume of stapling work and limited time, then you will absolutely love our Impulse Drive technology that delivers up to 3x faster* stapling speeds. It’s high performance drive system easily and consistently staples up to 45 sheets for a neat professional appearance. Our innovative No-Jam technology puts an end to frustrating, document damaging staple jams. The refill alert light provides a bright visual indicator when it’s time to reload, and our push-button FastLoad magazine means less time reloading and more time stapling so you can finish projects sooner. The integrated suction cup feet make for easy mounting and ultimate stability. Includes with 5000 B8 PowerCrown ? Premium Staples. (*Bostitch MINISUITE-BLK)
104 0141-what?s in my bag
normally i don?t wear a bag
i don?t like to wear bags
but this is my traveler bag :D
so when i go anywhere which is wide away
to school i only take a normal backpack...without anyhting special...maybe books..but yeah
so here is my traveler bag :3
tthanks for tagging me marco and elle <33
ghosh i feel so girlish while posting a pic of a bag...please let this feeling stop soon T_T
i need beef
randomly tagged..sorry XD
Seoul Korea Dongmyo flea market area - a peek inside a rare old-school TV repair shop
This rare, old-school TV repairshop is in a grubby backalley in the Seoul's Dongmyo flea market area. Some of the proprietors of these shops are North Korean defectors/refugees (for real), so they're reticent about paparazzi shots. Ergo, this was a quick run-and-gun snap. The mic hanging on the shelf is eye-catching, though - is it part of a CB radio? I'd say "a big 10-2 on that." ;-)