- a particular interpretation or performance; "on that reading it was an
insult"; "he was famous for his reading of Mozart"
- The action or skill of reading written or printed matter silently
- Used to convey the specified quality of such written or printed
- the cognitive process of understanding a written linguistic message; "his
main reading was detective stories"; "suggestions for further
- Written or printed matter that can be read
- a datum about some physical state that is presented to a user by a meter or
similar instrument; "he could not believe the meter reading"; "the barometer
gave clear indications of an approaching storm"
- (guitarist) a musician who plays the guitar
- The guitar is a plucked string instrument, usually played with fingers or a
pick. The guitar consists of a body with a rigid neck to which the strings,
generally six in number but sometimes more, are attached.
- a stringed instrument usually having six strings; played by strumming or
- A stringed musical instrument with a fretted fingerboard, typically incurved
sides, and six or twelve strings, played by plucking or strumming with the
fingers or a plectrum
- A brief record of facts, topics, or thoughts, written down as an aid to
- a short personal letter; "drop me a line when you get there"
- A short comment on or explanation of a word or passage in a book or article;
- A short informal letter or written message
- a brief written record; "he made a note of the appointment"
- make mention of; "She observed that his presentation took up too much time";
"They noted that it was a fine day to go sailing"
Corner, circa 1985
First scan with my new HP4850. This shot is my
setup about 20 years ago. The pedals and mike were lost when the truck they were
in was stolen, but I still have the amp and guitar. Note: That's a B&W
television. Some kids will need an explaination of what that means.
....perchè io non posso splendere se tu non
splendi... prima che tu vada via, riuscirai a leggere la mia mente?