HS Guidance‎ > ‎

Transcript Info

Transcript Requesting Process

Official Transcript: When an official transcript is requested, it needs to be sent directly from the Guidance Office at Newport High School to the institution you are requesting it for.  Email Mrs. Markle at smarkle@newportsd.org

1.    Include the complete name/address of the institution where you want your transcript to be sent.  If you would like it sent to a specific person at that location, include their name in your email.

2.    Give Mrs. Markle your full name at the time of graduation, any name change since graduation, and the year you graduated.

Allow 2 weeks for your request to be processed.

Unofficial Transcript: You are able to obtain an unofficial transcript; however, it will be stamped UNOFFICIAL and is not able to be used in any official capacity for entrance to a college or for a job position.