What is The Roadrunner Club?
The Roadrunner Club began in 2003 with a group of alumni, family, and friends of Guardian Angel-St. Boniface School who actively support GASB through monetary monthly or annual donations.
What are the donations from The Roadrunner Club used for?
Donations from The Roadrunner Club are used for tuition aid for students who are in need, instructional supplies, new technology items such as software and computers, unplanned building repairs, playground maintenance and much more.
Why should I join The Roadrunner Club?
For years GASB has been enduring decreasing enrollment numbers and St. Gall and St. Boniface Parishes have been forced to reduce their support to the school because of lack of funds. GASB’s rich history of superior education and fostering children’s well-being is at risk of disappearing forever. Funds from The Roadrunner Club will be used for more recruitment strategies and increasing our enrollment numbers and will ensure that deserving and talented students enjoy the GASB experience for many years to come.
What are my options for donating to The Roadrunner Club?
Any and all donations are gladly accepted and will be used for school needs. The Roadrunner Club has developed a tier system of support if you would like to receive the benefits of continuing membership. The system is as follows:
· Become a Saint and pledge $100 monthly/$1200 yearly
· Become a Crusaders and pledge $50.00 monthly/$600 yearly
· Become a Guardian and pledge $25.00 monthly/$300 yearly
What do I receive for joining The Roadrunner Club?
As a member of The Roadrunner Club you become a part of a large group of people who are dedicated to a school with a 119 year history that has seen more than 570 students pass through its walls in just the past 50 years. All persons who donate to The Roadrunner Club will receive GASB monthly newsletter. If you wish to enroll as a member of The Roadrunner Club you will receive the following based on which level pledge you sign up for:
· Saints receive 4 tickets to both of our large annual fundraiser dinners: The Wine and Brew Tasting will be held on November 15, 2014 and the Steak and Wine Dinner in March 2015. In addition Saints will receive 20 raffle tickets for the Steak and Wine Dinner and an all school photo.
· Crusaders receive 2 tickets to either of our large annual fundraiser dinners: The Wine and Brew Tasting on November 15, 2014 and the Steak and Wine Dinner in March 2015. In addition Crusaders will receive 10 raffle tickets for the Steak and Wine Dinner and an all school photo.
· Guardians receive 1 ticket to either of our large annual fundraiser dinners: The Wine and Brew Tasting on November 15, 2014 and the Steak and Wine Dinner in March 2015. In addition Guardians will receive 5 raffle tickets for the Steak and Wine Dinner and an all school photo.
Is my donation to The Roadrunner Club tax deductible?
Yes, all donations to The Roadrunner Club and Guardian Angel-St. Boniface School are tax deductible and tax statements are sent in the mail in January.
What if I want my donations be used for a specific category?
Every person has a choice if they would like to see their donation be used for a specific need in GASB. Some examples of those needs are: 1st Communion/Confirmation, website support, 8th Grade graduation, 7/8 Grade Spiritual Retreat, 5/6 grade Outdoor Education Camp, playground maintenance, etc.
How do I join The Roadrunner Club?
Joining The Roadrunner Club is easy! You can download a form by clicking on our "Make a Donation Tab" to make donations. You can also call us at 509-229-3579 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and to receive a form in the mail or via email. We look forward to hearing from you.