Google Certified Teacher since November 18, 2009-06-24
- EFL Teacher- Advanced Courses, Self Access, Laboratory, Multimedia Coordinator at Asociacion Rosarina de Cultura Inglesa 1980-2010
- Cambridge ESOL Oral Examiner
- CALL SIG Coordinator at APrIR 2001-2008
- Member of “Webheads in Action” an online Community of Practice doing research on Internet tools for Language Learning.
- Presenter at online and f2f international Seminars and Congresses.
- CALL-IS TESOL Steering Committee Member 2009-2012
- CALL Consultant
Rosario - Argentina
- May 23, 2009: for the Webheads in Action Online Convergence 2009 (May 22-24) online presentation on "Google Apps in the Classroom.”
- August 20, 2009: for the online seminar “Reaching Farther…Reaching Wider II”, to an online audience in Argentina, Google Apps in the Classroom, new version.
- February 29, 2010, for the "Becoming a Webhead" online session, live presentation on the latest "Google Applications for Language Learning". The wiki page is at: http://baw2010.pbworks.com/Live-Session-with-Rita-Zeinstejer
February 20, 2010: online live presentation for BAW 2010 http://baw2010.blogspot.com/2010/02/rita-zeinstejer-live-session-on-google.html and http://baw2010.pbworks.com/Live-Session-with-Rita-Zeinstejer on Google Apps for the Classroom, via Elluminate.
March 26, 2010: ppt presentation on Google Apps in the Classroom (edited version), for the EV Fairs in TESOL 2010, Boston, USA.
April 24, 2010: f2f workshop at Asociacion Santafecina de Cultura Inglesa, Santa Fe, Argentina, for teachers, on theIntegration of Internet Tools into the Classroom: Delicious, Google Apps and Blogging.
June 11, 18 and 25, 2010: a series of f2f workshop at Universidad Nacional de Rosario, Argentina, for local EFL teachers, on Social Bookmarking and Blogging, Wikis and Google Apps in the Classroom, and Digital Storytelling and Moviemaking.
February 11, 2011: ppt presentation for BAW on "Google Apps in the Classroom" on Elluminate. Session Page HERE.
July 30, 2011: Webinar on July 30 : "Google Apps in the Classroom"
September 10 2011 : SBS f2f presentation in ROSARIO: Google Apps, through WEBEX for the whole country
On February 11, 2012, for BECOMING a WEBHEAD 2012 --the wonderful introductory online course to become a member of Webheads in Action: an updated presentation on Google Apps in the Classroom.
At the PRO-T Conference held in Buenos Aires on February 15-17, 2012,: Transform and Tailor your teaching with Twitter, and with Jennifer Verschoor a joint presentation: Jazz up your Classes with Google Apps.
On May 5, 2012, Unlock the Potential of Google Apps, webinar with J Verschoor, for SBS, through the WEBEX platform.
July 15, 2012: Completion of online course dictated by GOOGLE on “How to become a great Internet searcher”, a community-based course showcasing search techniques and how to use them to solve real, everyday problems.
August 31, 2012: invited to present at GOOGLE APPS for Education Latin American Summit, held in Mexico City: Honing EFL Skills for Cultural Trips using Google Apps.
November 13, 14 and 15, 2012: Presenter at GOOGLE EDUCATION ON AIR with three different public Hangouts.
February 2, 2013: an online presentation for the "CO12 4th Annual Connecting Online Conference, Feb 3-5, 2012" on Jazz Up your Classes with Google Apps. (see photo 1 and 2)
February 13, 2013: "Jazz up your Classes with Google Apps", webinar for BAW 2013 http://baw2013.pbworks.com/w/page/60012265/LiveSessions
March 28, 2014: Presentation for The 2014 School Leadership Summit http://admin20.org/ : "Hosting Virtual Meetings with Google+ Hangouts"
April 5, 2014: "Jazz Up your Classes with Google Apps"(edited), webinar for SBS Argentina, through WEBEX
MAY to NOVEMBER , 2014
A series of fortnightly f2f workshops at the Asociacion Rosarina de Cultura Inglesa for an in-service course aimed at updating teachers on the integration of Internet tools into their daily classes, mainly GOOGLE and its unmatchable Apps.
Google Site with Agenda: https://sites.google.com/site/culturalinglesa2014/may-30th/google-apps/more-google-apps-search/more-google-apps
- August 24, 2014: "Maximize Collaboration and Sharing with GOOGLE+ Hangouts", webinar for Learning2gether.
- August 30, 2014: "Become a Smarter Google Searcher", webinar for SBS Argentina, through WEBEX
- September 6, 2014: "Connect, Collaborate, Contribute, Converse: Dive into the Potential of GOOGLE Drive", webinar for SBS Argentina, through WEBEX
- September 6, 2014: "Become a Smarter GOOGLE Searcher", for the CUE Learning Revolution Online Summit Featuring Google for Education
September 13/27, 2014: F2F Workshops on the Integration of the Internet into the English Class: GOOGLE and its APPS https://sites.google.com/site/integratingtheinternetsbs2014/
October 23, 2014: "Maximize Collaboration and Sharing with GOOGLE+ Hangouts", webinar for SBS Argentina, through WEBEX
November 20, 2014: "Maximize Collaboration and Sharing with GOOGLE+ Hangouts", presentation for the Global Education Conference.