Welcome to the Georgetown School District Transportation website.
For the 2016-2017 year, we have begun using a web-based system called "Traversa" to help us determine eligibility and create bus routes.
Eligibility can be determined in two ways:
Here are the steps you need to take ONLY if your child will require a bus pass for the following year:
1. The student lives 1.5 miles or more from the school of attendance.
2. The student lives in a previously established safety zone.
- Fill out the bus pass application completely. The Application can be returned directly to the Superintendent's Office, or filled out online. To fill out the online Application, you will need the information from your mailed form. Access the Application HERE.
- Return the application in person to the Superintendent’s Secretary before the last day of school.
- Obtain your child’s bus pass.
- Attach the bus pass to your child’s backpack before the beginning of the next school year.