Gson was originally created for use inside Google where it is currently used in a number of projects. Here is a list of public projects that use Gson (in the order of most recent use):
- OpenLaszlo: An AJAX platform to create browser-based rich internet applications. Uses Gson as the default marshaller for the RPC output.
- keyczar: An open-source cryptography toolkit
- Mahout: scalable machine learning
- Gsearch Java Client: A Java client library for Google's Ajax search API
- Friendfeed Java Api: A Java client library for FriendFeed API
Companies using Gson in internal/external projects:
If you use Gson in a project and would like to get listed here, let us know by posting here