We Connect Students with Faculty
The Director of Student Research and Fellowship will coordinate with all faculty and staff
in GSOE to conduct special seminars, cyber-enabled workshops, and research methods course to introduce cutting edge research methods course students and provide advice and consultation for
student participation in research. Our goal is to enhance STEM education and to facilitate early participation in research, to encourage
undergraduate students to pursue career in STEM fields and to help students be better prepared for graduate study.
- Assisting students in
- Defining goals of undergraduate experience
- Planning for early participation in research
- Identifying faculty mentors, projects, and departmental resources
- Presenting and publishing research findings, obtaining academic credit
- And seeking funding for their research
- Maintaining a listing of research active faculty mentors and available research projects and other resources for students and faculty.
- Maintaining a database of student participation in research and faculty mentoring effort.
- Organizing GSOE Annual Undergraduate Research Symposium, and publish the online proceedings.
- Maintaining a listing of fellowship information for students and faculty (See the Research Opportunities page).
- Coordinating the Grove School of Engineering Special Scholarship Programs: Mini-Circuits Scholarship Program and Grove Scholarship Program for incoming freshmen.
Students interested in research may contact the office in Steinman Hall Room 2M1 for an appointment or email to
the Director of
Student Research, Dr. Yuying Gosser at firstname.lastname@example.org, 212-650-5452, 212-650-8870
The Office of Student Research and Fellowship was evolved from the Pathways Bioinformatics Center, which can be found at this location
© The Grove School of Engineering: Office of Student Research and Fellowships
Student Research and Fellowships
We connect students
If you are interested in our program, please send your information (Full Name, school, major, phone number and email address) to:
Dr. Yuying Gosser
Director of Student Research