Attendee rates for 2020 will be listed in the near future.
Attendee rates for the 2019 Conference are listed below. Attendees whose payments are not received by the published deadlines will be charged at the higher rate.
- Early Bird Rate of $195 for payments post marked by November 30, 2018
- Standard Rate of $235 for payments post marked by January 20, 2019
- Late Rate of $255 for payments received at the conference
GSIS can only be successful if we have attendees willing to share with colleagues. You do not have to be an expert! You will never know how much time one tip can save someone. Please consider becoming a presenter.
If you do not want to present, please take a moment to give us suggestions on topics you would like to see covered.
To make suggestions or to register to present, please log back into your registration and enter your topic(s), or email us at email@example.com.
Attendees who present sessions at GSIS 2019 receive great benefits!
- Present 2 sessions and receive one free registration.
- Present 3 sessions and receive one free registration and a $25 gift card.
- Present 4 or more sessions and receive one free registration and a $50 gift card.
Presentation proposals are entered on the conference registration site. Presenters register as Presenters instead of Attendee in order to receive the free registration. Co-presenters are allowed, however, only one free registration will be given for each 2 sessions offered. So, in order for two co-presenters to both receive free registration, 4 sessions must be offered.