Google Search Pilot Research Project Academy 2011
- This exercise must be completed between 11:oo and 11:15, August 10th.
- Open the browser you most often use. (Examples of browsers: Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari)
- If it’s not your homepage, go to Google.
- Type London Riots in Google and search.
- Make a screen shot of your Google Search Results. Pay close attention to the tabs that you have opened; since they will show in your screen shot, you don’t want anything embarrassing.
- Upload to Yogile. To do this you must send an e-mail to email@example.com
The subject of the e-mail must be google
Include in the text of your e-mail the following information:
a) Your name
b) Browser used (IE, Chrome, Firefox, Safari)
d) Country where you are based (does not have to coincide with nationality)
e) Language you speak
f) Whether your laptop is a PC or a Mac
- Save your search results as .pdf (If you don’t have one, you can download cutepdf for free)
- Upload your .pdf on your personal page of your group’s Google Site.