Pochard GY 1069
The Pochard was built 1889 by Cochrane & Cooper of Beverley for the Liverpool Steam Fishing Co and registered LL 112
1908 she went to Harley & Miller of Liverpool
1913 she went to J Lauder of Aberdeen A 250
06/1917 she went to R Clarke and Registered as GY 1069

Her Details are 
  • Official Number 96393
  • Yard Number 25
  • GT 146 NT 63
  • Dimensions 100.4 x 20.5 x 11
  • Quarter Deck 17' Foc'sle 19'
Mined in the North Sea