Wisteria GY 302
The Wisteria was built by A W Robertson Cannjing Town, London in 04/1891 for North Eatsern Steam Fishing Co.
Her original name was LYNTON with the same registration.
Renamed 02/1903 to Wisteria.
Requisitioned 01/1915 and converted to a minesweeper
Renamed Wisteria II 12/1915
Returned to owners 1919
Sold to T W Bascomb 12/1919
10/1935 sold to F Parkes and moved to Lowestoft Registered as LT 97
10/1935 sold to Colsolidated Fisheries Ltd
07/02/1939 Left Lowestoft
1939 sold to C Valkenburg of Antwerp

Her Details are
  • Official Number 96242
  • Call Sign MJVW
  • Admiralty Number 735
  • Armaments 1 - 6pdr
  • 143 GT 56 NT
  • Dimensions 96.5 x 20.2 x 10.9
  • Quarter Deck 16' Foc'sle 20'
  • Engines 44 HP 3 Cyl by Grey
Fate Unknown