Griffin GY 1240
Built by Smiths Dock North Shields for Mackrill
Registered 06/02/1903
Requisitioned into the Fishery Reserve 1917 until 1919. She had a crew of 9
07/1928 she was sold to North Shields
05/1929 sold to Holland and registered at Ymuiden
1935 renamed Elnet
Later renamed Vios V
Still sailing after 1945

Her details are
  • Official Number 113240
  • Yard Number 699
  • Call Sign PIGK
  • 183 GT 40 NT
  • Dimensions 105 x 21 x 11
  • Quarter deck 55'
  • Engines T3 cyl 11.5", 20", 33"