home‎ > ‎

With such allies...

// Cut from my March 24, 2014 log.

// Orcs were fighting 2 dwarves and tracked them going to wooden.

!+ CRW>tell group I'm near wooden, can help you hit
Ok.

!+ CRW>stat
[stat]
Spell speed: normal         Weapon: engraved
OB: 45%, DB: 63%, PB: 58%, Armour: 83%. Wimpy: 150. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 1,049,829 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 221. Alert: normal.
Timers:
Affected by:
- shroud (up for - 06:24)
- detect magic (9:1)
- armour (13:14)
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- shield (-11:-11)

!+ CRW>
Xoone narrates 'i bash org inside if he comes again'

!+ CRW>view war
*** War status ***

The armies of the West prevail over the forces of the Dark Lord.
Fighting has been limited to a few skirmishes.
A few soldiers of the Dark Lord were boldly slain, latest kill being today.

!+ CRW>reveal quick
You begin to search...

sc
You didn't find anyone.

!+ CRW>178/178 hits, 122/122 mana, and 93/111 moves.

!+ CRW>where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Telperien            - Trail to the Misty Mountains

!+ CRW>
Soilwork tells the group 'I am regging tree'

!+ CRW>stat
[stat]
Spell speed: normal         Weapon: engraved
OB: 45%, DB: 63%, PB: 58%, Armour: 83%. Wimpy: 150. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 1,049,829 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 221. Alert: normal.
Timers:
Affected by:
- shroud (up for - 06:35)
- detect magic (9:13)
- armour (13:25)
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- shield (-10:-59)

!+ CRW>w
[west]
Light Vegetation
A thin, hairy plant, with small, oval leaves, grows here.
A gorcrow is standing here.
Exits: north, east, west.

!. CRW>
===== SHIELD DOWN ==== (Lasted -10:-55) =====

!. CRW>w
[west]
Dense Grove
A fallow deer is grazing peacefully here.
Exits: north, east, west.
Cloud banks assemble and join in the sky above the tree-tops.

!f~ CRW>sh
[cast n 'shield']
You start to concentrate...

You feel protected.

!f~ CRW Mana:Burning>where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Telperien            - Dense Grove
Xoone                - The Small Spring
Lego                 - The Small Spring

!f~ CRW Mana:Burning>
Soilwork tells the group 'my client is semi fucked-up'

!f~ CRW Mana:Burning>stat
[stat]
Spell speed: normal         Weapon: engraved
OB: 45%, DB: 63%, PB: 58%, Armour: 83%. Wimpy: 150. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 1,049,829 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 221. Alert: normal.
Timers:
Affected by:
- shield (0:2)
- shroud (up for - 06:47)
- detect magic (9:24)
- armour (13:37)
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake

!f~ CRW Mana:Burning>reveal quick
You begin to search...

Xoone narrates 'helf bashed'

You didn't find anyone.

!f~ CRW Mana:Burning>
Lego narrates 'bashed'

!f~ CRW Mana:Burning>where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Telperien            - Dense Grove
Xoone                - The Small Spring
Lego                 - The Small Spring

!f~ CRW Mana:Burning>te
Target set to: *elf*
#redefined key: F1 ^['[00~'=kill *elf*
#redefined key: F2 ^['[01~'=cast 'burning hands' *elf*
#redefined key: F3 ^['[02~'={kill *elf*; cast 'lightning bolt'}
#redefined key: F4 ^['[03~'=cast 'lightning bolt' *elf*
#redefined key: F5 ^['[04~'=cast 'fireball' *elf*
#redefined key: KF1 ^[OP=kill *elf*
#redefined key: KF2 ^[OQ=cast 'burning hands' *elf*
#redefined key: KF3 ^[OR={kill *elf*; cast 'lightning bolt'}
#redefined key: KF4 ^[OS=cast 'lightning bolt' *elf*
#redefined key: KF5 ^[[15~=cast 'fireball' *elf*
#redefined key: F3 ^['[02~'=order two bash
#redefined key: KF3 ^[OR=order two bash
"won't bash"
#redefined key: F6 ^['[05~'=cast 'magic missile' *elf*
#redefined key: KF6 ^[[17~=cast 'magic missile' *elf*
!f~ CRW Mana:Burning>where
reveal quick
Players in your zone
--------------------
Telperien            - Dense Grove
Xoone                - The Small Spring
Lego                 - The Small Spring

!f~ CRW Mana:Burning>You begin to search...

where
You didn't find anyone.

!f~ CRW Mana:Burning>reveal quick
Players in your zone
--------------------
Telperien            - Dense Grove
Xoone                - The Small Spring
Lego                 - The Small Spring

!f~ CRW Mana:Burning>You begin to search...

where
You didn't find anyone.

!f~ CRW Mana:Burning>Players in your zone
--------------------
Telperien            - Dense Grove
Xoone                - The Hunter's Lodge
Lego                 - The Small Spring

!f~ CRW Mana:Burning>reveal quick
You begin to search...

where
You didn't find anyone.

!f~ CRW Mana:Burning>Players in your zone
--------------------
Telperien            - Dense Grove
Xoone                - The Hunter's Lodge
Lego                 - The Small Spring

!f~ CRW Mana:Burning>where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Telperien            - Dense Grove
Xoone                - The Hunter's Lodge
Lego                 - The Small Spring

!f~ CRW Mana:Burning>where
reveal quick
Players in your zone
--------------------
Telperien            - Dense Grove
Xoone                - The Hunter's Lodge
Lego                 - The Small Spring

!f~ CRW Mana:Burning>You begin to search...

where
!f~ CRW Mana:Burning>Xoone narrates 'dwarf'
Players in your zone
--------------------
Telperien            - Dense Grove
Xoone                - The Hunter's Lodge
Lego                 - The Small Spring

!f~ CRW Mana:Burning>where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Telperien            - Dense Grove
Xoone                - The Hunter's Lodge
Lego                 - The Small Spring

!f~ CRW Mana:Burning>reveal quick
You begin to search...
Xoone narrates 'in'

!f~ CRW Mana:Burning>td
Target set to: *dwarf*
#redefined key: F1 ^['[00~'=kill *dwarf*
#redefined key: F2 ^['[01~'=cast 'burning hands' *dwarf*
#redefined key: F3 ^['[02~'={kill *dwarf*; cast 'lightning bolt'}
#redefined key: F4 ^['[03~'=cast 'lightning bolt' *dwarf*
#redefined key: F5 ^['[04~'=cast 'fireball' *dwarf*
#redefined key: KF1 ^[OP=kill *dwarf*
#redefined key: KF2 ^[OQ=cast 'burning hands' *dwarf*
#redefined key: KF3 ^[OR={kill *dwarf*; cast 'lightning bolt'}
#redefined key: KF4 ^[OS=cast 'lightning bolt' *dwarf*
#redefined key: KF5 ^[[15~=cast 'fireball' *dwarf*
#redefined key: F3 ^['[02~'=order two bash
#redefined key: KF3 ^[OR=order two bash
"won't bash"
#redefined key: F6 ^['[05~'=cast 'magic missile' *dwarf*
#redefined key: KF6 ^[[17~=cast 'magic missile' *dwarf*
!f~ CRW Mana:Burning>n
[north]
East of a Hill
Exits: north, south, west.

!.~ CRW Mana:Burning>w
[west]
Xoone narrates 'in'
On the Hill
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
A black crow is here, (FAMILIAR?)
A black crow is here, (FAMILIAR?)
Exits: north, east, west.

!(~ CRW Mana:Burning>w
[west]
The Small Spring
Traces of pale white tones form the aura of this place.
A clear spring babbles as cool water trickles out of the ground.
You see three woody, stemmed plants on the ground.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
A fat rabbit is here, chewing on some grass.
Lego the Tarkhnarb Orc is here, riding a hungry warg.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Xoone the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
Exits: north, east, [south], west.
You have found Soilwork!

!.~ CRW Mana:Burning>open exit 
Ok.
The -[ wooden ]- CLOSES QUIETLY.

!.~ CRW Mana:Burning>
Lego dismounts from a hungry warg, and stops riding it.
A hungry warg now follows Lego.

!.~ CRW Mana:Burning>lead

Xoone OPENS the -[ wooden ]-.
A fat rabbit leaves << WEST <<.

!.~ CRW Mana:Burning>You stop riding a pack horse.
A pack horse starts following you.
Lego leaves vv SOUTH vv.
Xoone leaves vv SOUTH vv.

!.~ CW Mana:Burning>
Soilwork leaves vv SOUTH vv sneaking.

!.~ CW Mana:Burning>open exit 
It's already open!

!.~ CW Mana:Burning>s
[south]
The Hunter's Lodge
Traces of rich white tones form the aura of this place.
A large stone fireplace with a roaring fire warms the room.
A sturdy peg for hanging armour from is on the wall.
On the peg, there is a forest green cloak.
The corpse of a black snake is lying here.
The corpse of a black snake is lying here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Mestan the Dwarf* is here, fighting Xoone.
*Org the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Pythia the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Lego the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Xoone the Tarkhnarb Orc is here, fighting *Mestan the Dwarf*.
Exits: (north).
You have found Soilwork!
Lego tries to smite *Org the Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.
*Pythia the Half-Elf* disbands her group.

![ CW Mana:Burning>
*Pythia the Half-Elf* raises her hand.
Soilwork joins Lego's fight.
Soilwork leaves his hiding place.
Soilwork strongly pierces *Org the Dwarf*'s right foot and tickles it.

![ CW Mana:Burning>cast 'lightning bolt' *dwarf*
You start to concentrate...
*Pythia the Half-Elf* is now a group member.
*Org the Dwarf* stops using a reinforced oak staff.
*Org the Dwarf* confidently draws a great warsword.
*Org the Dwarf* strongly smites Lego's body.

*Pythia the Half-Elf* CLOSES the -[ wooden ]-.

*Mestan the Dwarf* OPENS the -[ wooden ]-.

*Pythia the Half-Elf* CLOSES the -[ wooden ]-.
*Mestan the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

Ok.
You feel yourself exposed.
The lightning bolt hits *Mestan the Dwarf* with full impact.

![ CW Mana:Hot>cast 'lightning bolt' *dwarf*
You start to concentrate...

*Mestan the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Mestan the Dwarf* OPENS the -[ wooden ]-.
Xoone sends *Mestan the Dwarf* sprawling with a powerful bash.

Soilwork CLOSES the -[ wooden ]-.

Alas! There was no clear line of sight to him!

![ CW Mana:Hot>csn
[chan spell normal]
cast 'lightning bolt' *dwarf*
Ok.
Lego sends *Org the Dwarf* sprawling with a powerful bash.
![ CW Mana:Hot>You start to concentrate...

*Pythia the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...

Soilwork strongly pierces *Org the Dwarf*'s head and tickles it.

c
[close exit ]
Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *Mestan the Dwarf* with full impact.

![ CW Mana:Hot>It's already closed!

// Perfect, both dwarves are bashed, now I can block!
![ CW Mana:Hot>
Xoone narrates 'bashed'

![ CW Mana:Hot>ble
[close exit ]
[ cast 'block door' exit ]

*Pythia the Half-Elf* utters the word 'sleep'
You shudder while *Pythia the Half-Elf* attempts to force her will upon you.
*Mestan the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW Mana:Hot>It's already closed!
Xoone pounds *Mestan the Dwarf*'s right arm hard.

![ CW Mana:Hot>You start to concentrate...

*Pythia the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...
Lego narrates 'bashed'
Soilwork strongly pierces *Org the Dwarf*'s left foot and tickles it.

Lego smites *Org the Dwarf*'s head extremely hard.

te
Target set to: *elf*
#redefined key: F1 ^['[00~'=kill *elf*
#redefined key: F2 ^['[01~'=cast 'burning hands' *elf*
#redefined key: F3 ^['[02~'={kill *elf*; cast 'lightning bolt'}
#redefined key: F4 ^['[03~'=cast 'lightning bolt' *elf*
#redefined key: F5 ^['[04~'=cast 'fireball' *elf*
#redefined key: KF1 ^[OP=kill *elf*
#redefined key: KF2 ^[OQ=cast 'burning hands' *elf*
#redefined key: KF3 ^[OR={kill *elf*; cast 'lightning bolt'}
#redefined key: KF4 ^[OS=cast 'lightning bolt' *elf*
#redefined key: KF5 ^[[15~=cast 'fireball' *elf*
#redefined key: F3 ^['[02~'=order two bash
#redefined key: KF3 ^[OR=order two bash
"won't bash"
#redefined key: F6 ^['[05~'=cast 'magic missile' *elf*
#redefined key: KF6 ^[[17~=cast 'magic missile' *elf*
cast 'burning hands' *elf*
*Pythia the Half-Elf* utters the words 'block door'
The exit north seems to blur for a while.

*Pythia the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...

*Mestan the Dwarf* seems to have recovered his senses.
Nothing happens.
*Mestan the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
Xoone pounds *Mestan the Dwarf*'s right foot very hard and shatters it.

![ CW Mana:Warm>You start to concentrate...

*Mestan the Dwarf* cleaves Xoone's right arm extremely hard.

You begin to feel hungry.
Soilwork strongly pierces *Org the Dwarf*'s head.

*Mestan the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Org the Dwarf* seems to have recovered his senses.
Ok.
You burn *Pythia the Half-Elf*.

![ CW Mana:Warm *Pythia the Half-Elf*:Fine>cast 'burning hands' *elf*
You start to concentrate...

*Mestan the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Mestan the Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...

*Org the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Org the Dwarf* stops using a great warsword.
*Org the Dwarf* confidently draws a reinforced oak staff.
Lego smites *Org the Dwarf*'s right leg extremely hard and shatters it.
*Mestan the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

Ok.
You burn *Pythia the Half-Elf*.

![ CW Mana:Warm *Pythia the Half-Elf*:Fine>cast 'burning hands' *elf*

*Pythia the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...
*Mestan the Dwarf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

![ CW Mana:Warm *Pythia the Half-Elf*:Fine>/.You start to concentrate...
*Mestan the Dwarf* utters the words 'eugszr zzur'
*Mestan the Dwarf* cries 'Elbereth Gilthoniel' and makes Xoone shiver in pain.

*Mestan the Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...

*Org the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Pythia the Half-Elf* utters the word 'earthquake'
*Pythia the Half-Elf* makes the earth tremble and shiver.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...
You fall, and hit yourself!
A hungry warg says 'Once you are dead, I'll rip the limbs from your body!'
A hungry warg says 'Today your blood will make the moon shine red, Half-Elf.'

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Pythia the Half-Elf*:Hurt>
*Pythia the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...
A hungry warg licks his chops and drools.
Soilwork panics, and attempts to flee.
Soilwork lightly pierces *Org the Dwarf*'s right hand.
*Org the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Pythia the Half-Elf*:Hurt>
A hungry warg barely hits *Pythia the Half-Elf*'s right leg and tickles it.
Xoone pounds *Mestan the Dwarf*'s head hard and shatters it.
*Mestan the Dwarf* is INCAPACITATED and will slowly die, if not aided.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Pythia the Half-Elf*:Hurt>cast 'burning hands' *elf*
You start to concentrate...

Soilwork panics, and attempts to flee.

*Pythia the Half-Elf* utters the word 'earthquake'
*Pythia the Half-Elf* makes the earth tremble and shiver.
You hear a pack horse's death cry as he collapses.
A pack horse is dead! R.I.P.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...
You fall, and hit yourself!
Some debris falls on you from above.
You hear *Mestan the Dwarf*'s death cry as he collapses.
*Mestan the Dwarf* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
*Org the Dwarf* is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.
Soilwork panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Pythia the Half-Elf*:Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Pythia the Half-Elf*:Hurt>
A hungry warg lightly hits *Pythia the Half-Elf*'s right foot and tickles it.
You lightly slash *Pythia the Half-Elf*'s body and tickle it.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Pythia the Half-Elf*:Hurt>cast 'burning hands' *elf*

*Pythia the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...
Soilwork panics, and attempts to flee.
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
You hear *Org the Dwarf*'s death cry as he collapses.
*Org the Dwarf* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Pythia the Half-Elf*:Hurt>/.Xoone narrates 'do helf'
You start to concentrate...

PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

*Pythia the Half-Elf* utters the words 'lightning bolt'
*Pythia the Half-Elf* sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger from the impact.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Pythia the Half-Elf*:Hurt>
*Pythia the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Pythia the Half-Elf*:Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Pythia the Half-Elf*:Hurt>
Xoone pounds *Pythia the Half-Elf*'s right leg very hard and shatters it.
===== ARMOUR DOWN ==== (Last 14:19) =====
*Pythia the Half-Elf* stabs your right foot.
You feel a sharp pain there!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Pythia the Half-Elf*:Wounded>
*Pythia the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...
A hungry warg barely hits *Pythia the Half-Elf*'s left arm and tickles it.
*Pythia the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Pythia the Half-Elf*:Wounded>
*Pythia the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Pythia the Half-Elf*:Wounded>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Pythia the Half-Elf*:Wounded>cast 'burning hands' *elf*
You start to concentrate...

*Pythia the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

*Pythia the Half-Elf* utters the words 'lightning bolt'
*Pythia the Half-Elf* sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger from the impact.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...
That really HURT!
*Pythia the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

// What the hell is my entire group doing, letting him nuke me?

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Pythia the Half-Elf*:Wounded>pow
[use powder *elf*]

You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Pythia the Half-Elf*:Wounded>You throw a small pouch to the ground.
An extremely bright flash of light stuns you!
You are stunned and cannot realize what is going on!
Something barely hits Someone's head and tickles it.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Someone:Wounded>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Someone:Wounded>
Someone avoids being bashed by Someone who loses his balance.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Someone:Wounded>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Someone:Wounded>
Your head stops spinning and you can see clearly again.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Pythia the Half-Elf*:Wounded>cast 'burning hands' *elf*

*Pythia the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Pythia the Half-Elf*:Wounded>You start to concentrate...

You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

*Pythia the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

*Pythia the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

Ok.
You burn *Pythia the Half-Elf*.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Pythia the Half-Elf*:Wounded>cast 'burning hands' *elf*

You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Pythia the Half-Elf*:Wounded>You start to concentrate...
*Pythia the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

*Pythia the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

Xoone sends *Pythia the Half-Elf* sprawling with a powerful bash.
A hungry warg barely hits *Pythia the Half-Elf*'s body.

l
[exa  ]
Ok.
You burn *Pythia the Half-Elf*.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Pythia the Half-Elf*:Bad>The Hunter's Lodge
This small house consist of only one room, and it is obviously the home of a 
hunter of some kind, with heads from all kinds of different beasts set on the 
walls. A bed stands in one corner, with an old, and probably useless composite
bow above it. The only exit is through the wooden door to the north.
Traces of fierce red and fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
The corpse of a black snake is lying here.
The corpse of a black snake is lying here.
A sturdy peg for hanging armour from is on the wall.
On the peg, there is a forest green cloak.
A large stone fireplace with a roaring fire warms the room.
A hungry warg is here, fighting *Pythia the Half-Elf*.
*Pythia the Half-Elf*, wielding a steel-tipped spear, is here, fighting YOU.
Lego the Tarkhnarb Orc, wielding a war mattock, is standing here.
A hungry warg is here, fighting *Pythia the Half-Elf*.
Xoone the Tarkhnarb Orc, wielding an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer, is here, fighting *Pythia the Half-Elf*.
Soilwork the Tarkhnarb Orc, wielding a black runed dagger, is standing here.
You are rescued by Xoone, you are confused!
*Pythia the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

A hungry warg barely hits *Pythia the Half-Elf*'s body.

Xoone pounds *Pythia the Half-Elf*'s right leg extremely hard and shatters it.
*Pythia the Half-Elf* is INCAPACITATED and will slowly die, if not aided.

Lego smites *Pythia the Half-Elf*'s right arm extremely hard and shatters it.
You feel more experienced.
Yes! You're beginning to get the idea.
You hear *Pythia the Half-Elf*'s death cry as she collapses.
*Pythia the Half-Elf* has drawn her last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *Pythia the Half-Elf*.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
Soilwork licks his mouth and smiles.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
Xoone narrates 'clap'

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>sc
53/178 hits, 22/122 mana, and 111/111 moves.