Hiring the Hall
HOW TO BOOK GRETTON VILLAGE HALL
Before making a decision to hire:
Please read our Hire Agreement (which includes the Booking Form and Standard Conditions of Hire) and our Health and Safety Information Sheet. These can be found in the attachments section at the bottom of this webpage.
For details of the Hire Fees please see the Hire Fees page.
For more information about the rooms please see the Facilities page on the website or contact the booking officer.
To book a room at Gretton Village Hall please:
(1) Agree a date, time, rooms, and fee with the booking officer by email email@example.com (preferred) or phone (01242 603234).
(2) When it is agreed with the booking officer your booking will be pencilled into the diary.
(3) Obtain a paper copy of the Hire Agreement (which includes the Booking Form and Standard Conditions of Hire), complete it in ink, and sign to say that you have read the Standard Conditions of Hire and the Health and Safety Information Sheet, and post to the booking officer with a deposit cheque (please note you must then return the signed Hire Agreement & Deposit cheque within 7 days of your booking being pencilled in). The Hire Agreement can be found in the attachments section at the bottom of this webpage.
(4) On receipt of your signed Hire Agreement and Deposit cheque, the booking will be confirmed.
(5) The balance of the Hire Fee is then due 21 days before your booking. This should also be sent to the booking officer.
Notes about bookings:
· Please note, if you have not agreed a date with the booking officer before you send in a form, your booking may not be accepted. And remember that your booking is not pencilled into the diary until you have agreed a date with the booking officer, and your booking is not confirmed until you return a signed Hire Agreement with a deposit cheque. The deposit cheque is banked and any returnable deposit will be refunded after your event.
· Please note that hirers are expected to leave the rooms they hire as they found them.
· Please ensure you leave enough time and manpower to arrange the furniture as you want it and in particular to clean and return the furniture afterwards.
Gretton Village Association Management Committee – October 2009