We envision a network of alleys that:
- Enhance the local environment for pedestrians, bicyclists, and skaters of all ages
- Provide green and open space for education and leisure
- Invest in youth-oriented urban policy solutions that create jobs
- Address health issues and increase access to healthy activities
- Link LAUSD, CSULA (and many other schools), the city of LA, and other organizations to provide coordinated services that result in higher outcomes in student achievement and quality of life issues in the community around Thomas Jefferson High School in South Los Angeles.