- The Great Dane (18th Cent. French: Grand Danois), also known as German
Mastiff (Deutsche Dogge) or Danish Hound (Danischer Hund), is a breed of
domestic dog (Canis lupus familiaris) known for its giant size. The breed is
commonly referred to as the "Apollo of all breeds".
- A dog of a very large, powerful, short-haired breed
- very large powerful smooth-coated breed of dog
- A mastiff known for its great size, bred in Germany to hunt boar and large
- For Sale is the fifth album by German pop band Fool's Garden, released in
- purchasable: available for purchase; "purchasable goods"; "many houses in
the area are for sale"
- For Sale is a tour EP by Say Anything. It contains 3 songs from …Is a Real
Boy and 2 additional b-sides that were left off the album.
- A young dog
- A conceited or arrogant young man
- A person or thing of a specified kind
- (puppy) a young dog
- (puppy) an inexperienced young person
- The Puppies is a child hip hop duo composed of brother and sister Calvin
"Big Boy" Mills and Tamara "Dee" Mills.
- A state in the southern US, on the border with Mexico, with a coastline on
the Gulf of Mexico; pop. 20,851,820; capital, Austin; statehood, Dec. 29, 1845
(28). The area was part of Mexico until 1836, when it declared independence,
became a republic, and began to work for admittance to the US as a
- the second largest state; located in southwestern United States on the Gulf
- James A. Michener's Texas (also called Texas) is a 1994 made for TV movie
directed by Richard Lang and starring Stacy Keach, Benjamin Bratt, Rick
Schroder, Patrick Duffy and many other actors.
- Texas is the first full-length album by PlayRadioPlay!.
great dane puppies for sale in texas -
Great Danes (Complete Pet Owner's Manual)
Despite its huge size, the handsome and elegant
Great Dane is sociable with children, and makes a wonderful pet for owners who
have adequate space to give the dog proper exercise. All Complete Pet Owner's
Manuals are heavily illustrated with color photos and line art, and are filled
with reliable, easy-to-understand information on pet care. The many titles in
this series show and tell pet owners how to care for dogs, cats, birds, fish,
reptiles, gerbils, hamsters, and virtually every other animal that is kept as a
pet. The books give advice on purchasing and otherwise acquiring a pet,
maintaining health care, housing, proper feeding, and where applicable, grooming
and training. Clear, straightforward text comes with high-quality, full-color
photos and anatomically accurate line art, as well as helpful tables and
Great Dane & Girl
Great dane with little girl looking up to her
A beautiful Harlequin Great Dane I met at the
great dane puppies for sale in texas
With his big blue eyes and soulful expression,
George was the irresistible runt of the litter. But Dave and Christie Nasser's
"baby" ended up being almost five feet tall, seven feet long, and 245 pounds.
Eager to play, and boisterous to the point of causing chaos, this big Great Dane
was scared of water, scared of dogs a fraction of his size and, most of all,
scared of being alone.
GIANT GEORGE is the charming story of how this
precocious puppy won Dave and Christie's hearts and along the way became a
doggie superstar. In 2010, George was named by Guinness World Records as the
Tallest Dog in the World-ever. He appeared on Oprah, and even has his own global
fan club. But to Dave and Christie, this extraordinary animal is still their
beloved pet, the one who has made them laugh, made them cry, and continues to
make them incredibly happy.