- A dog of a very large, powerful, short-haired breed
- The Great Dane (18th Cent. French: Grand Danois), also known as German
Mastiff (Deutsche Dogge) or Danish Hound (Danischer Hund), is a breed of
domestic dog (Canis lupus familiaris) known for its giant size. The breed is
commonly referred to as the "Apollo of all breeds".
- A mastiff known for its great size, bred in Germany to hunt boar and large
- very large powerful smooth-coated breed of dog
- The Puppies is a child hip hop duo composed of brother and sister Calvin
"Big Boy" Mills and Tamara "Dee" Mills.
- A young dog
- A conceited or arrogant young man
- A person or thing of a specified kind
- (puppy) a young dog
- (puppy) an inexperienced young person
- A dog of a breed with a curly coat that is usually clipped. The numerous
varieties of poodle include standard, miniature, and toy
- an intelligent dog with a heavy curly solid-colored coat that is usually
clipped; an old breed sometimes trained as sporting dogs or as performing
- The poodle is a breed of dog, and is regarded as the second most intelligent
breed of dog after the border collie, and before the German Shepherd. The poodle
breed is found officially in toy, miniature, and standard sizes, with many coat
- A person or organization considered to be servile or obsequious
- A poodle in politics is an insult used to describe a politician that
obediently or passively follows the lead of others.Watson R. Tony Blair: The US
poodle? BBC News/Analysis. January 31, 2003. URL: . Accessed on: May 17, 2007.
It is considered to be equivalent to lackey.
- an event that combines things in a mixture; "a gradual mixture of
- (of different substances) Be able to be combined in this way
- Combine or put together to form one substance or mass
- Make or prepare by combining various ingredients
- a commercially prepared mixture of dry ingredients
- blend: mix together different elements; "The colors blend
Puppy of Kintamani dog. Oded has one of this
kind. His is much bigger than any of them we saw because of ample food. New York
can have this breed. Their temper is very mild.
Habibi at a Table
I have just too much tongue.