Dual Meet Entry Information
1. The Medley Relay Stroke Order
a. Backstroke – Abbreviated as Back or BK
b. Breaststroke – Abbreviated as Breast or BRST
c. Butterfly – Abbreviated as FLY
d. Freestyle – Abbreviated as Free or FR
2. The Medley Relay is listed as:
a. Having a letter and a stroke
i. B Fly – this means the swimmer in the “B” relay, swimming Butterfly
3. The Freestyle Relay is listed as:
a. Having a letter and a number
i. B 3 – this means the swimmer in the “B” relay, swimming in the 3rd position
4. When writing numbers on a swimmer’s hand:
a. For Individual Events – only the even number is necessary.
b. For Relay Events – write the event number, letter, and stroke/position
5. Any swimmer that practices in the 11&over group should not have anything written on his/her hands!
They can type it in their iPod, write them on a piece of paper, take a picture on their phone, etc.