These pages are for club members and those with updates and information regarding events, membership and club-building activities. If you wish to be added so that you can comment, question, etc... please email email@example.com. You will need to provide your email address and zip code so that we can keep track of who is participating.
Rules of Conduct for the pages:
- No spamming or malicious code,
- No sales (this is not a place to advertise for your business),
- Information for disc golf in the valley, tournaments, etc,
- No foul language (this is an ALL AGES forum) or obscene images/comments1,
- Keep to the topic at hand (if we need a new forum topic, please use the email to suggest it),
- Posts by club officers should include their title when posting (Treasurer, Officer, etc.)
- Please double-check weblinks before posting (we don't troubleshoot garbage posts),
- Private communication should remain private (don't air your dirty laundry here- that is for Facebook!)
- Other things as you do them that end up offending someone...don't test us!
Violations of the above will result in deleted posts, excommunication, social isolation, and general shunning.
To be added to the club forum- email: firstname.lastname@example.org and put "Forum" in the subject line with your zip code only. You will be added within 24-48 hrs (or sooner if we quit our day jobs!)
1Forum Content must not:
- Contain (i) pornography; (ii) obscene or sexually explicit remarks or images; (iii) threatening or defamatory remarks or images; (iv) hateful, racially or ethnically offensive remarks or images; (v) descriptions or promotions of illegal activity; or (vi) provide links to sites that contain any of the aforementioned content.
- Violate any applicable laws, contractual restrictions or any other third party rights.
There is a meeting on Monday March 3 at 6:00 pm. The location is Dave's Club House in paradise hills subdivision. Please come and share your ideas and concerns for the club.
The club house is south of Patterson on 25 road, first right East of Pamona Elementary School. it is the first building at the T in the road. if there is any questions please call me or text me.
ICE BOWL 2014
There is NO ADVANCE REGISTRATION!!!
NO WIMPS! NO WHINERS! Ice Bowl
from 930 to 10:30 AM Saturday morning.
the first 90 players will get a disc.
and two cans of food for your entry.
format, 1 round of 21 holes.
scoring system, hula hoop bonus mandies
3 extra long
par 5's on the East side of the course.
We will also
have string and tape for everyone so we don't lose our plastic!
After the round will meet at the Palisade brewery and play some great games for
No Wimps! No Whiners!
Jon Hurst is running the Winter Warrior event (Doubles Match) at Watson Island
every Saturday at 11:30 am!
JC Kester is running the Winter Warrior event (tag matches + fundraising) at Palisade
every Sunday at 11:00 am!