Comfortable and Cozy House in Grand Marais, Michigan
WELCOME TO GRANDPA'S PLACE....A SERENE PLACE TO GET AWAY!
Your Host: Natalie Reeves
6141 W. Edgemoor Ct.
Crystal River, Fl. 34429
Grandpa's Place is fondly named after our Grandfather who spent most of his 91 years here in this home. We recently renovated the house for others to enjoy a 'home away from home'. The area is surrounded by breathtaking scenes of the lake and the gorgeous outdoors.
This lovely house allows visitors to relax, play, or just getaway! Explore and experience all that the Upper Peninsula has to offer.
Grandpa's Place has many wonderful features to make your stay as pleasant as possible, with all the amenities of home:
- Fully renovated interior
- Two Bedrooms: One Queen Bed and One Full Bed
- One Full Bathroom
- Fully furnished kitchen
- Washer and Dryer
- Short Walk to Beach
- Large Yard for cookouts, games or sunbathing
- Close to town
- Propane Grill is provided
- Two bikes to tour the area
Grandpa's Place is located in Grand Marais. There is so much to do near the Lakeshore of Lake Superior:
- Grand Sable Falls
- Devil's Log Slide
- Pictured Rocks National Lakeshore
- Boat Cruises in Munsing, MI
- Tahaquamenon Falls in Newbury, MI
- Near cabin: swimming, boating, fishing, biking, kayaking, canoeing and more...includes beautiful beaches, trails, hiking, boating, fishing and ATV trails.
$625 PER WEEK +tax
$110 PER NIGHT + tax
$85.00 cleaning fee per rental
Minimum Stay is THREE Nights
(July and August weekly rentals
Please call 216-970-3698 for availability
- Sleeps four comfortably
22078 Everett Avenue
Grand Marais, Michigan 49839
MAKE YOURSELF AT HOME!
Beautiful, serene and comfortable interior.