What We Believe
- The BIBLE is the Word of God—Absolute Truth
- GOD is 1 God in 3 persons—Father, Son and Spirit (Creator, Redeemer, Sanctifier)
- MAN was created holy but sinned, and cannot save himself or come back to God.
- The SAVIOR, Jesus Christ (true God & true man) died to save the world from its sin, and rose to life again.
- Man can be JUSTIFIED (saved) not through anything he does,but only by the grace of God. “Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without the deed of the law” Romans 3:28
According to our constitution, we acknowledge the canonical books of the Old and New Testament as the revealed and inerrant Word of God, verbally inspired, and submit to them as the only infallible authority in all matters of faith and life.
We also acknowledge and accept all the confessional writings of the Evangelical Lutheran Church, contained in the Book of Concord of the year 1580. These documents explain a correct understanding of the Bible, and are what set us apart as "Lutheran" Christians.
For more on the teachings of the Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod, visit the official website at http://lcms.org/